Hey there Rock Stars! Welcome to Days 9, 10, and 11 of the 30 Day Challenge to Rock Your Network Marketing Business! #RYNMB30 (It’s not too late to join us! Start your 30 days on whatever day you find this challenge! ) For more info, and for a tracking sheet CLICK HERE!
You’ll notice that we are giving you 3 days to work on this challenge, but I still want you contacting your 2 NEW people each day about your business. I want you to take time on this challenge, as it’s a really great way to get your business in front of a lot of people at once, with EVENTS!
Watch this video for some fun and creative ideas on events, and after see the tips below the video on how to have the most effective event=>
Below are some tips for a rockin’ event–
1) Make sure you invite a minimum of 50 people. The rule of thumb is that about one-third of the people you invite will come. Encourage guests to bring friends by noting that on the invitation (the more, the merrier!)
2) Hard copies of invitations get a better response than e-vites. Send an invitation to everyone, but reach out to everyone with a phone call as well to share your excitement- “I wanted to personally reach out and invite you to my event! Your attendance means the most to me. I’d love to have you come, and feel free to bring a friend! It will be a fun way to catch up and have fun!” Your personal call of appreciation is very powerful and is a sure way to build a more successful event.
3) The fortune is in the follow up! 24-48 hours before the event send a text reminder saying “I’m so excited to see you tomorrow! I so appreciate your support!”
DURING THE EVENT:
1) Have a sign-in sheet to capture contact info for follow up.
2) Have your DVD or presentation set up to play.
3) Have your products displayed so customers can check them out.
4) Have an ordering station set up with product press, order forms, etc.
5) Have your presentation planned (open with your short story, tell the company story- more about the products and opportunity, and have a call to action- tell them how to order and what to do next). You can plan the presentation with your sponsor–if they are local ask if they can come to support you–if they are not local, perhaps they can Skype in, or speakerphone in for support?
1) Call to follow up with your guests within 24 hours. Thank them for coming. Ask them if they had any interest in the opportunity or products (then take next steps to secure a 3 way call or to place their order). If not, ask them if they know anyone who would be interested in the products or business. Would they be willing to host an event for you in exchange for a free product as a thank you? This is a great way to get in front of more NEW PEOPLE!!!
Challenge: I want to challenge you to put at least 1 new event on your calendar this weekend! And don’t forget to reach out to 2 NEW people each day as well to rock your network marketing business!
Please “LIKE” if you’ve read this, and then “SHARE” with your team! Let’s rock this!