Network Marketing Speaker Sarah Robbins Inspires Audiences to Reach New Levels of Success
Sarah Robbins, Network Marketing Expert
Leadership Speaking and Network Marketing Training Presentations to Help Audiences Achieve Their Wildest Dreams!
For your next event, bring in Sarah Robbins—an energetic, innovative network marketing speaker who will motivate your audience and give them the tools they need to “build big”!
Her inspirational journey of rising from a kindergarten teacher facing job loss to a seven figure annual residual income earner within the network marketing industry will touch hearts and change lives.
Sarah Can Help You and Your Audience to:
- Achieve your goals, building the life of your dreams
- Design a professional life that fits the rest of your life
- Develop a network marketing strategy
- Ignite creativity and innovation
- Succeed in networking marketing
- Succeed in leadership
- Discover new ideas and concepts
- Reach out and affect the lives of many
Sarah’s Most Requested Speaking and Training Topics
Hire Sarah for keynotes, breakout sessions/workshops, and leadership incentive luncheons for your group. She is happy to tailor presentations and facilitate discussions that meet your group's individual needs.
Demystifying the "Big Build"
In this session you’ll discover how Sarah went from being a product promoter to a power prospector, putting her at the top of the leader board in recruiting every year in her company. With this shift, she went from being the “least highest earner” to the #1 income earner in her company! You’ll learn how to make the shift yourself, and will be equipped to break records and fully understand how to “build big”.
Time Savers and Team Builders
(A Breakout Session/Workshop)
Sarah Robbins will provide an engaging session for your group where they’ll gain team building tips to power prospect and build their team strong. They’ll learn time savers to help them implement systems, and discover how to scale by effectively and efficiently fostering duplication within their groups.
Discussion Topics to Include:
- Time Management
- What systems are you implementing to create growth on your team, and manage/ make the most of your time?
- Aspiring leader programs and how they work
- Developing your leaders: how are you working with your personal team?
- Leadership drivers that are duplicable, scalable, and affordable!
- What “systems” do you have in place for your team to encourage growth?
- Ideas for creating personal momentum
- Prospecting tips for leaders
- How to get new distributors off to a strong start
Leadership Incentive Luncheons
Leader Luncheons are a powerful way to create pre-event momentum with your group. Create an incentive pre-event that will allow your leaders and aspiring leaders to earn a Leader’s Lunch, complete with Q&A with Sarah! The best way to get coaching, live and personal!