Sharing Your Story On Social Media
Social Media is a powerful place to tell your “story”, as social media is now the #1 activity on the web! Recently, Facebook traffic surpassed Google traffic. What does this mean to our business? Since we are living in a social economy, who you know and what they have to recommend is more influential now than ever before! People trust their friend’s opinions and recommendations. Social media is a great tool of engagement to expose people to your business and products.
When using social media, create posts that engage and inspire, and people will want to follow you! Along with your personal posts, sprinkle in posts about your business. Share stories that relate to the product success and business success of people in your company.
Here are five examples of POWER POSTS for people in the Networking Profession:
1) When a new distributor joins, I have them announce it on Facebook! I have them text me the day they get their kit to announce their business formally and to plan the official launch of their business! I tell them: “When you get your kit, take a cool picture of you with it. If you have kids or a family, make it fun and do it together!” You can say something that creates intrigue such as “mommas got a brand new business! Check it out here (link)”! When people “like” the post, or “comment” on it, you know they see it! Message them in their inbox and say “thank you for supporting my business! I saw you comment on my post, and it meant the world to me. Do you have some time that I could share more with you? I’m looking to expand my business and would love your ideas, support, and referrals! What’s a good time and number to reach you? I’ll announce them on my page a few days following, using the same picture!
2) Post opportunity calls—You never know whose curiosity it will pique. Post call information and say: “Curious about what I do? Listen in to this brief call tonight, and message me after if you’d like to learn more!”
3) Promote events–post a picture of an event flyer and say something like: “Who do you know in Southern California? My business is building there, and we are looking for leaders. Message me to learn more.”
4) Share success stories, testimonials, videos, and pictures—this provides validation, inspiration, and social proof. Do this for both product results and business success stories you come across of other distributors and customers.
For the business, you can create interest by posting about when someone makes a bonus, promotion, earns a car or trip, has a milestone in their business, etc. People will begin to watch and wonder how they can achieve that success too.
For the product, you can post before and after pictures, and customer testimonials. Always be sure each product post has a link to your product site at the end.
5) Do your own giveaways, and always post when there are company specials! Share your excitement any time something new launches or any time there is press on your products.
Facebook is a great place to network your business & share your story! Now let’s get social! Here are several social media trainings I’ve shared over time, that you can pass on to your team to help them ROCK their online presence=>
Social Media Training Part 1 (Facebook Training Video)=>
Using the Facebook inbox feature to start a conversation =>
Using the “LIKE” Feature on FB to start conversation=>
Pinterest Marketing For Network Marketing=>
Social Media Training Part 2 Video- a focus on more favorite social sites & apps=>
“LIKE” what you learn? Please give me a “virtual thumbs up” on this post, and don’t forget to “Share” with your team on your favorite social site, FB group, or via email!
Who is Sarah Robbins? The #1 earner in her company and one of the world’s leading network marketing distributors. She is also the author of the best-selling book ROCK YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS that you can purchase here.
If you wish to subscribe to Sarah’s newsletters for more FREE, GENERIC training for all MLM, direct sales, network marketing professionals, you may do so here, and get a FREE BONUS VIDEO=> https://sarahrobbins.com/free-video/
©This is my original material. If you wish to share, do so straight from the source. Thanks!