Hey there rock stars! It’s month end–you know what that means? It’s time to make magic happen…it’s time to finish strong! Don’t underestimate the importance of a few more calls and follow ups!
Watch today’s FB Live teaching, then read below for a few more ideas on how you can close out your month, and finish strong!
1) Reach out to anyone who’s expressed an interest in the product:
“Earlier you mentioned interest in my products, and I am just following up to close out my month. Do you have a few minutes that I could give you a quick consultation and get you started on the product? You will love them!” You could share your month-end specials too “As a courtesy to you, I wanted to share with you the specials I am offering end of month!”
2) Reach out to anyone who’s expressed interest in the business:
“Earlier you mentioned you were interested in my business, and I am just following up. The next few months in our company are very exciting! Here is why NOW is the perfect time to join us…” (explain to them why “now is the perfect time to join us!”) You could also share any end of month enrollment specials you, or the company, may be offering too! “As a courtesy to you, I wanted to reach out and share with you this month’s enrollment offer…”
3) Run a Facebook campaign that ASKS for help and post it several times a day: “Friends I am just X orders away from my making a big promotion with my company! How can you help? =>message me today to get a free product consultation!” (post some fabulous before-and-afters, testimonials, specials, press, or pictures!)
4) Sometimes freebies get people off the fence–that’s why department stores offer gifts with purchase, right?! Contact people who previously expressed interest in the product or business. Tell them you are running your own “month-end special” from now through end of month & offer a gift with purchase/sign up until the last day of the month! “As a courtesy to you, I wanted to share with you a special end of month offer. Earlier you expressed interest in the business/ products…”
5) Leverage 3-way calls or coffees with your sponsor to have them help close your prospects. Leverage events, and even virtual events with your team!
Remember, the FORTUNE is in the FOLLOW-UP! You have not, if you ask not!
Don’t forget—when talking to people, use the 3 “A’s”—ASK them for a time to connect or follow up—speak in the AFFIRMATIVE when you chat—then ASSUME THE SALE…. “since we are both on the phone and free, how about I take a few minutes to help get you started? All I need is your billing and shipping info and we can get you on your way!”
Happy month end! I hope it’s magical! A few days left—make it count!
Make it a marvelous end of month, and don’t forget to “SHARE” this with your teams, and on your team pages!
PS: If you need more support to ROCK your network marketing business, check out our store, or purchase our book on amazon! Hope it helps! Xo, Sarah